Moving is stressful, but packing up your possessions to move them to your new place is necessary. While everyone is aware that it is a hassle, it must be done. Typically, people transport their belongings from one location to another using cardboard boxes or plastic bins. But heavy-duty, extra-large moving bags are a great alternative to moving boxes and plastic storage containers when it comes to packing. If you're disorganized, you could also just throw things in your car and hope they don't break on the way. These bags are a great tool for simplifying, organizing and de-stressing the packing process.
What Is A Heavy-Duty, Extra-Large Moving Bag?
So what exactly is a moving bag? Consider heavy-duty, extra-large moving bags as being similar to sturdy, large duffle bags. They are typically rectangular and made of waterproof material. They also have handles and straps. Don't mistake a real moving bag for a trash bag. Garbage bags are frequently used for sheets and blankets, but they frequently rip or lose their handles. These moving bags, on the other hand, are strong and well-built for packing because they are specifically designed for moving. During your upcoming move, moving bags will become your new best friend. You will still require moving boxes, though.
Why Heavy-Duty, Extra-Large Moving Bags?
There are many different materials when it comes to heavy-duty, extra-large moving bags. The bag materials include plastic bin bags, hessian, and PVC. Depending on what they will contain, all different kinds of moving bags are useful. PVC bags are a more durable choice to consider when transporting heavier and/or sharper objects that could harm a bin bag. Plastic bin bags can be used to transport lighter items like clothing that won't tear the bag.
Pros of Moving Bags
- Heavy-duty, extra-large moving bags often have handles or straps, making them easier to carry.
- These bags are larger, so more can frequently fit inside one because of this. The strong 180 gsm coated polypropylene woven material is used to make these bags. They can securely support up to 50 lbs.
- Using these bags can be less expensive than using moving boxes.
- Heavy-duty, extra-large moving bags are strong and durable, so they can be used repeatedly.
- These extra-large storage bags work well for organizing, storing, and transporting a variety of items, including clothes, toys, shoes, supplies, pillows, bedding, sheets, blankets, laundry, Christmas decorations, and more.
- The bags won't need to be sealed with additional materials like tape. Bin bags can be rolled and tied at the opening, or moving bags have zips that come with them.
- IKEA Frakta Hand Carts are compatible with these bags.